CSTC is excited to partner with local schools in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas to provide contracted in-person Speech Therapy services! We only require a private, quiet space on your campus to provide quality therapy, or a computer set-up and proctor for the teletherapy option. Our competent SLPs and SLPAs strive to provide quality and compliant special education services for each student at all grade levels. Our therapists have extensive experience working with school administrators, teachers, and other special education professionals as part of IEP or school teams which enable students to access school curriculum. Our providers all maintain their American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) certification and membership, Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) licensure, as well as the Department of Education Special Services Provider License, completing the necessary continuing education credits to sustain licensure and stay up to date on Colorado special education laws. Our company values its employees and the community we serve. Call us today at 719-332-4689 to discuss how CSTC can partner with your school!
- Speech/Language screenings.
- In depth diagnostic testing for speech, language, and fluency disorders.
- All administrative duties related to SLP services (i.e. scheduling students, testing, scheduling IEP and other special education meetings, and all associated paperwork).
- Re-evaluation testing and documentation.
- Preparation of diagnostic reports, IEP documents, and progress reports.
- Speech/Language therapy for expressive, receptive, or pragmatic language, articulation, or speech fluency.
- Create, plan, and implement services necessary for progression toward IEP goals while maintaining confidential files and data documenting progress.
- Individual, group, pull-out, or push-in therapy as appropriate for each student.
- Serve as a resource and provide consultation to teachers, parents, and students.
- Supervise Speech-Language Aides (SLPAs).