CSTC is excited to partner with local schools in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas to provide contracted in-person Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services! We only require a private, quiet space on your campus to provide quality therapy, or a computer set-up and proctor for the teletherapy option. Our competent therapists provide quality and compliant special education services for each student at all grade levels. Our therapists have extensive experience working with school administrators, teachers, and other special education professionals as part of IEP or school teams which enable students to access school curriculum. Our providers all maintain their national association certification, Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) licensure, as well as the Department of Education Special Services Provider License, completing the necessary continuing education credits to sustain licensure and stay up to date on Colorado special education laws. Our company values its employees and the community we serve. Call us today at 719-332-4689 to discuss how CSTC can partner with your school!
Services provided by therapists:
- Creating and maintaining Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Designing and implementing individualized therapy targeted to help students access school curriculum within the least restrictive environment, including partial or full inclusion
- Delivering and documenting therapy minutes as required by the IEP -Recording and reporting on students’ progress toward IEP goals
- Leading or participating in annual IEP meetings
- Serving as case manager for appropriate speech or language related IEPs
- Consulting with classroom teachers, special education teachers, support staff, RTI teams, and parents regarding programming and promoting carryover of skills.
- Sharing community resources and information about outside specialists when applicable
- Advocating for student needs and rights under IDEA
- Directly communicating with parents and school staff regarding student needs, accommodations, and progress.
Services provided by Colorado Springs Therapy Center:
- Hiring of qualified therapists who maintain national required certification and membership, DORA licensure, as well as the Department of Education Special Services Provider License
- CSTC will oversee direct and indirect supervision and annual review of hired therapists
- Program Director will maintain consistent communication with special education director, school administration, and department chair to ensure working relationships and the expectations of the contract are being met
- CSTC will pay salary and any benefits directly to hired therapists -CSTC will complete an onboarding process for new staff including HIPAA and CPR/First-Aid training
- Your school may bill for Medicaid based on services provided by CSTC if allowed by the state of Colorado and Medicaid