Colorado Springs Therapy Center is dedicated to providing a clean and safe therapy environment for both our clients and our staff. Since the coronavirus outbreak began, we have followed the best practices recommended by the CDC and the World Health Organization. Our daily protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our therapy centers have always been a high priority. With the combination of peak flu season and growing concerns about coronavirus, we are now even more diligent.
Keeping our center clean and safe:
- We are conducting more frequent cleaning of regularly touched surfaces like door handles, countertops, handrails, children’s toys, therapy equipment, etc.
- Our staff cleans the center from top to bottom multiple times daily.
- We have ordered a back stock of cleaning supplies to ensure we are fully supplied.
- Hand sanitizer stations and equipment wipe stations are located throughout the center.
Best practices for clients and employees:
- Wash your hands frequently, for 20-30 seconds at a time. It is estimated that 80% of all infections are transmitted by hands. Soap and water are best; an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is second best.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with others who are sick or quarantined. Call us for teletherapy.
- Avoid touching your face. Also cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue that you discard immediately.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by continuing to exercise, eating nutritiously, staying hydrated and getting adequate rest and sleep.
- Consider bumping elbows or waving instead of shaking hands or hugging.
Here are links to the CDC and WHO (World Health Organization) websites for further information:
We will continue to be proactive against the coronavirus outbreak, to maintain a clean and safe environment, and to partner with you in helping you maintain good health and your very important therapies. Thank you for choosing us for your therapy services!